THE INFLUENCE OF E-WOM AND DESTINATION IMAGE ON VISIT DECISION IN THE MUSEUM NASIONAL (MUSEUM GAJAH) JAKARTA

NAJOGI, GORBI (2020) THE INFLUENCE OF E-WOM AND DESTINATION IMAGE ON VISIT DECISION IN THE MUSEUM NASIONAL (MUSEUM GAJAH) JAKARTA. S1-Sarjana thesis, Universitas Mercu Buana Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text (HAL COVER)
PDF 1.COVER GORBI NAJOGI.pdf

Download (121kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (ABSTRAK)
PDF 4. ABSTRACT GORBI NAJOGI.pdf

Download (100kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (LEMBAR PERNYATAAN)
PDF 2. STATEMENT ORIGINALITY GORBI NAJOGI.pdf

Download (151kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (LEMBAR PENGESAHAN)
PDF 3. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT GORBI NAJOGI.pdf

Download (169kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (KATA PENGANTAR)
PDF 5. PREFACE GORBI NAJOGI.pdf

Download (105kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (DAFTAR ISI)
PDF 6. TABLE OF CONTENT GORBI NAJOGI.pdf

Download (286kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (DAFTAR TABEL)
PDF 7. LIST OF TABLE GORBI NAJOGI.pdf

Download (222kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (DAFTAR GAMBAR)
PDF 8. LIST OF FIGURE GORBI NAJOGI.pdf

Download (176kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (DAFTAR LAMPIRAN)
PDF 9. LIST OF APPENDIX.pdf

Download (217kB) | Preview
[img] Text (BAB I)
PDF 10. CHAPTER 1 GORBI NAJOGI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (171kB)
[img] Text (BAB II)
PDF 11. CHAPTER II GORBI NAJOGI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (238kB)
[img] Text (BAB III)
PDF 12. CHAPTER III GORBI NAJOGI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (181kB)
[img] Text (BAB IV)
PDF 13. CHAPTER IV GORBI NAJOGI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (379kB)
[img] Text (BAB V)
PDF 14. CHAPTER V GORBI NAJOGI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (107kB)
[img] Text (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
PDF 15. APPENDIX GORBI NAJOGI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (867kB)
[img] Text (LAMPIRAN)
PDF 16. Bibliography GORBI NAJOGI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (180kB)

Abstract

The study aims to examine the influence of e-wom and destination Image on visit decision in the Museum Nasional (Museum Gajah) Jakarta. The respondents of this research are public people in Jakarta. This research survey conducted on 135 respondents by using quantitative approach. SEM-PLS had been used for data analysis. The result of this research stated that the coefficient of determination is 0.404, which means the percentage contribution of independent variables (e-wom and destination image) to the dependent variable (visit decision) is 40.4%. The remaining 59.6% is influenced or explained by other variable not included in this research model. The result of this study showed that e-wom and destination image has been significantly influenced for visit decision in museum nasional (museum gajah). Keyword: electronic word of mouth (e-wom), destination image, visit decision

Item Type: Thesis (S1-Sarjana)
NIM: 43115010394
Uncontrolled Keywords: electronic word of mouth (e-wom), destination image, visit decision
Subjects: 000 Computer Science, Information and General Works/Ilmu Komputer, Informasi, dan Karya Umum > 000. Computer Science, Information and General Works/Ilmu Komputer, Informasi, dan Karya Umum > 002 The Book/Buku > 002.01-002.09 Standard Subdivision of Book/Subdivisi Standar dari Buku > 002.074 Museums, Collections, Exhibits/Museum, Koleksi, Pameran
600 Technology/Teknologi > 650 Management, Public Relations, Business and Auxiliary Service/Manajemen, Hubungan Masyarakat, Bisnis dan Ilmu yang Berkaitan > 658 General Management/Manajemen Umum > 658.3 Personnel Management/Manajemen Personalia, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Manajemen SDM
600 Technology/Teknologi > 650 Management, Public Relations, Business and Auxiliary Service/Manajemen, Hubungan Masyarakat, Bisnis dan Ilmu yang Berkaitan > 658 General Management/Manajemen Umum > 658.6 Quality Management/Manajemen Kualitas
600 Technology/Teknologi > 650 Management, Public Relations, Business and Auxiliary Service/Manajemen, Hubungan Masyarakat, Bisnis dan Ilmu yang Berkaitan > 658 General Management/Manajemen Umum > 658.7 Management of Supplies/Manajemen Persediaan
600 Technology/Teknologi > 650 Management, Public Relations, Business and Auxiliary Service/Manajemen, Hubungan Masyarakat, Bisnis dan Ilmu yang Berkaitan > 658 General Management/Manajemen Umum > 658.8 Marketing, Management of Distribution/Marketing, Manajemen Distribusi
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen
Depositing User: Dede Muksin Lubis
Date Deposited: 03 Nov 2020 07:23
Last Modified: 03 Nov 2020 07:23
URI: http://repository.mercubuana.ac.id/id/eprint/57952

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item