“INFLUENCES OF INDIVIDUAL BEHAVIOR, ENVIRONMENT, AND LIFESTYLE TOWARDS DECISION FOR SMOKING (Case Study: Women In Jakarta)”

HAPSARI, ANJANI MEGA (2020) “INFLUENCES OF INDIVIDUAL BEHAVIOR, ENVIRONMENT, AND LIFESTYLE TOWARDS DECISION FOR SMOKING (Case Study: Women In Jakarta)”. S1 thesis, Universitas Mercu Buana Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text (HAL COVER)
1. COVER.pdf

Download (169kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (ABSTRAK)
4. ABSTRACT.pdf

Download (127kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (LEMBAR PERNYATAAN)
2. STATEMENT LETTER.pdf

Download (116kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (LEMBAR PENGESAHAN)
3. THESIS ENDORSEMENT.pdf

Download (131kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (KATA PENGANTAR)
5. PREFACE.pdf

Download (177kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (DAFTAR ISI)
6. Table of Content.pdf

Download (215kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (DAFTAR TABEL)
7. LIST OF TABLE.pdf

Download (125kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (DAFTAR GAMBAR)
8. LIST OF PICTURE.pdf

Download (126kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (DAFTAR LAMPIRAN)
9. LIST OF APPENDIX.pdf

Download (196kB) | Preview
[img] Text (BAB I)
CHAPTER I.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (515kB)
[img] Text (BAB II)
CHAPTER II.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (795kB)
[img] Text (BAB III)
CHAPTER III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (231kB)
[img] Text (BAB IV)
CHAPTER IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (526kB)
[img] Text (BAB V)
CHAPTER V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (180kB)
[img] Text (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
10. Bibliography.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (200kB)
[img] Text (LAMPIRAN)
11. APPENDIX.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (537kB)

Abstract

This study aims to examine the effect of individual behaviour, environment, and lifestyle towards decision for smoking which the case study; women in Jakarta. The respondents of this research are women smokers in Jakarta. This research method was used linear regression with 3 independent variables also taken from a survey conducted on 120 respondents by using quantitative approach. SEM-PLS had been used for data analysis. The results of this research stated that the coefficient of determination is 0.507, which means the percentage contribution of independent variables (individual behaviour, environment, lifestyle) to the dependent variable (decision for smoking) is 50.7%. The remaining 49.3% is influenced or explained by other variables not included in this research model. The results of this study showed that individual behaviour, environment, and lifestyle have been significantly influenced decision for smoking of women in Jakarta. Keyword: Individual Behaviour, Environment, Lifestyle, Decision Making, Women, Smoking

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Call Number CD: FE/MJ. 19 584
NIM: 43115010271
Uncontrolled Keywords: Individual Behaviour, Environment, Lifestyle, Decision Making, Women, Smoking
Subjects: 300 Social Science/Ilmu-ilmu Sosial > 390 Customs of People/Adat Istiadat dan Kebiasaan Masyarakat Berdasarkan Status Ekonomi dan Kelas Sosial
700 Arts/Seni, Seni Rupa, Kesenian > 700. Arts/Seni, Seni Rupa, Kesenian > 700.1-700.9 Standards Subdivisions of The Arts/Subdivisi Standard dari Karya Seni > 700.4 Special Topics in The Arts/Topik Tertentu dalam Karya Seni > 700.41 Arts Displaying Specific Qualities of Style, Mood, Viewpoint/Seni Menampilkan Kualitas Gaya Tertentu, Suasana Hati, Sudut Pandang
700 Arts/Seni, Seni Rupa, Kesenian > 730 Plastic Arts and Sculpture/Seni Plastik dan Seni Patung > 734 Sculpture from 500 - 1399/Seni Patung dan Seni Pahat Tahun 500 sampai dengan Tahun 1399 > 734.2 Styles/Gaya
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen
Depositing User: Dede Muksin Lubis
Date Deposited: 09 Jan 2020 04:00
Last Modified: 10 Jan 2020 02:58
URI: http://repository.mercubuana.ac.id/id/eprint/53394

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item