THE IMPACT OF PRODUCT QUALITY, BRAND IMAGE AND SERVICE QUALITY TOWARD CUSTOMER LOYALTY (Case Study In Starbucks Soepomo Tebet)

FITRI JAYA, PRAWIRA HADI (2019) THE IMPACT OF PRODUCT QUALITY, BRAND IMAGE AND SERVICE QUALITY TOWARD CUSTOMER LOYALTY (Case Study In Starbucks Soepomo Tebet). S1 thesis, Universitas Mercu Buana Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text (HAL COVER)
1. Cover .pdf

Download (260kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (ABSTRAK)
2. Abstract.pdf

Download (248kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (LEMBAR PERNYATAAN)
3. Statement of Originality.pdf

Download (487kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (LEMBAR PENGESAHAN)
4. Thesis Endorsement.pdf

Download (333kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (KATA PENGANTAR)
5. Preface.pdf

Download (251kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (DAFTAR ISI)
6. Table of Contents.pdf

Download (321kB) | Preview
[img] Text (BAB I)
10. Chapter 1.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (483kB)
[img] Text (BAB II)
11. Chapter 2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (577kB)
[img] Text (BAB III)
12. Chapter 3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (450kB)
[img] Text (BAB IV)
13. Chapter 4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (426kB)
[img] Text (BAB V)
14. Chapter 5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (91kB)
[img] Text (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
15. Bibliography.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (153kB)
[img] Text (LAMPIRAN)
16. Appendices.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (567kB)

Abstract

This study aims to examine the effect of product quality, brand image and service quality toward customer loyalty at Starbucks Soepomo Tebet. The research data was taken from a survey conducted on customers of Starbucks Soepomo Tebet with the criteria have been purchased a minimum of 12 times a month. The research method used is linear regression with 3 independent variables processed using the SPSS Statistics program. The results of the research stated that the coefficient of determination is 0.494, which means the percentage contribution of independent variables (product quality, brand image, service quality) to the dependent variable (service loyalty) is 49.4%. The remaining 50.6% is influenced or explained by other variables not included in this research model. The results showed that partially, the Product Quality variable had a significantly positive effect on customer loyalty while the Brand Image and Service Quality variables had no effect on Customer Loyalty. However, simultaneously there is a significant effect of Product Quality, Brand Image and Service Quality on Starbucks Soepomo Tebet Customer Loyalty. Keyword: Product Quality, Brand Image, Service Quality, Customer Loyalty, Starbucks

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Call Number CD: FE/AK. 19 053
Call Number: SE/31/19/086
NIM: 43115010071
Uncontrolled Keywords: Product Quality, Brand Image, Service Quality, Customer Loyalty, Starbucks
Subjects: 300 Social Science/Ilmu-ilmu Sosial > 360 Social Problems and Services/Permasalahan dan Kesejahteraan Sosial > 369 Miscellaneous Associations/Aneka Ragam Perkumpulan > 369.5 Service Clubs/Perkumpulan Layanan
600 Technology/Teknologi > 650 Management, Public Relations, Business and Auxiliary Service/Manajemen, Hubungan Masyarakat, Bisnis dan Ilmu yang Berkaitan > 651 Office Services/Layanan Kantor
600 Technology/Teknologi > 650 Management, Public Relations, Business and Auxiliary Service/Manajemen, Hubungan Masyarakat, Bisnis dan Ilmu yang Berkaitan > 651 Office Services/Layanan Kantor > 651.9 Office Services in Specific Kinds of Enterprises/Layanan Kantor untuk Perusahaan Tertentu
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen
Depositing User: Dede Muksin Lubis
Date Deposited: 30 Jul 2019 06:26
Last Modified: 31 Oct 2019 06:36
URI: http://repository.mercubuana.ac.id/id/eprint/50002

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item